50 Favorite Things to do on the Treasure Coast with Kids
As a family travel blogger, and a local to the Treasure Coast, I’m always attending kid friendly events near me, and I’ve rounded up the top 50 things to do on the Treasure Coast with kids.
I’ve become a trusted resource for locals searching for fun things to do, including baby activities, toddler activities, and tweens and teens.
Here is all of my tried-and-true, must-see and do activities for kids in St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River Counties.
These events include free things to do, unique attractions, and rainy-day activities on the Treasure Coast.
Related Posts: Things to do in Port Saint Lucie with Kids
Botanical Gardens in St. Lucie County
2. Visit the Heathecote Botanical Gardens
Botanical Gardens in Vero Beach
3. Explore the Mckee Botanical gardens
Visit a museum on the Treasure Coast
4. Visit the Children’s Museum of the Treasure Coast.
5. Spend some time at the Elliot Museum
6. Visit the House of Refugee Museum
7. Check out the kid zone at the Vero Beach Museum of Art.
8. Scratch the National Navy UDT Seal Museum off your bucket list.
Nature Centers, Trails, and Wild-life
9. Visit Blowing Rocks on Jupiter Island.
10. Discover the Florida Oceanographic Center
11. Observe the Manatees at the Manatee Observation Center
13. Explore the Smithsonian Marine Station
14. Check out the Hobe Sound Nature Center
15. Visit the Environmental Learning Center
16. Visit the Ocean Discovery Visitor’s Center at FAU Harbor Branch.
Farms and U-Pick Farms on the Treasure Coast
17. Drive out to Sutton Milk Dairy Farm
18. Go to a U-Pick farm for strawberries or other seasonal harvest.
Best South Florida Beaches for Families
19. Visit one of the Best Family Beaches
Petting Zoos and Farm Animals on the Treasure Coast
20. Visit an Animal Farm or Petting Zoo on the Treasure Coast.
Treasure Coast Farmers Markets
Playgrounds in St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River Counties
22. Play at one of the Top Playgrounds
Water Parks and Splash Pads on the Treasure Coast
23. Spend a day at Sailfish Splash Water Park
24. Go to a Splash Pad on the Treasure Coast.
Miniature Golf on the Treasure Coast
25. Get your swing on at Pop Stroke
26. Hang at Safari Gold and Games
27. Lighthouse Cove Adventures (in Jupiter and Cocoa Beach)
Indoor Playgrounds in Port Saint Lucie
28. Jump around at DEFY or Urbain Air Adventure park
Visit Treasure Coast State Parks and Preserves
29. Tour the Savannas Preserve Stake park
30. Hiking at Jonathon Dickinson State Park
Toddler and Pre-School Activities on the Treasure Coast
32. Music and Movement Groups
Kid Friendly Restaurants near the Treasure Coast that aren’t chains
33. CoLab Kitchen
34. Islamorada Brewery
35. Berry Fresh Cafe
36. Pop Stroke
37. Little Jim’s Bait and Tackle
38. Dune Dog Cafe
39. Conchy Joe’s
More Family Fun Ideas in Port Saint Lucie
42. See the model trains at Treasure Coast Model Railroad Club
More Family Fun Ideas in Fort Pierce
44. Walk the Jetty in Fort Pierce
45. Go on a guided kayak tour
46. Watch a Drive-In Movie at Treasure Coast Park and Watch
47. Take a beach tour on horseback
More Family Fun Ideas in Hobe Sound
48. Splatter some paint at Splatter and Sip
More Family Fun Ideas in Vero Beach
50. Go skating at the Skate Factory
51. Catch a show at the Riverside Theatre
I hope you find this list of 50 things to do with kids on the Treasure Coast, helpful!
Here’s some fun iday trip ideas that we’ve done and recommend!
Easy Road Trip Ideas from South Florida
Drive up to the Kennedy Space Center
Take a drive to the Dinosaur Store and Museum
Take a drive to Dubois Park
Visit Peanut Island
I hope you find this Treasure Coast itinerary helpful!
Read this post if you want to narrow your search to Things to do in Port Saint Lucie with Kids